Ultima fecha de SBK

Moto GP, Superbikes, Motocross.... etc, etc... para los que les gustan los fierros que compiten!

Ultima fecha de SBK

Notapor Sebastian34 el Mié Oct 29, 2008 8:53 pm desde Maschwitz, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Este fin de semana última carrera de SBK en Portugal, y última carrera de Troy Bayliss, que se retira campeón.

En directo x worldsbk.com.

Fittingly, it was Bayliss's 50th race win - and ninth for the season - and he's behind only Fogarty's 59 career race wins.

"I'm extremely happy to have won my third world championship and to be able to say I have won on three different generations of the Ducati Superbike," Bayliss said.

"It's just a fantastic feeling. Now I have secured the title, I'm looking forward to enjoying the last round at the brand new track of Portimao (Portugal), where I'm hoping I can finish the season on a high."

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

:(
"Today i discovered that motorcycles are like women; i'll never understand them" - Danilo Petrucci
“Nunca voy al teatro ni al cine. Mis mejores vacaciones las paso en mis talleres cuando todo el mundo se ha ido” - E. Ferrari
Sebastian34
Grand usuario
Grand usuario

Socio # 1274
Julio 2007

4410 mensajes

Volver a Motociclismo Deportivo